Merlin: Recalibrating In The Crystal Cave
Sometimes I get myself caught in old ruts and can't seem to climb out. Anita* suggested I check in with Merlin for some magic.
Merlin: Magic is alive and well and at your disposal. Here I what I propose for any of you mired in old patterns:
1. Sitting as you are now, take three deep cleansing breaths, breathing in light and love, exhaling waste and debris. Watch as the conflicted energy leaves your sacred space.
2. Good. Now spread your arms to the side. Visualize a large, weighted sphere, a crystal of some weight. Feel it pressing upon your chest, look into it to see its various crystalline structures. Continue with your breaths. Feel the light and magical atmosphere of the crystal surround you as you enter this sacred space.
3. You are in a large clear area, light filled with soaring walls of white crystal, jagged and smooth. A figure with a long white beard in a robe is standing in a pool of light. Approach and kneel before him. He puts his hands on your bowed head and sends crystalline fluid, a blue light through you. Feel it course through your body, eventually pouring out of your hands and feet, arising from your crown. Notice your breath. Absorb the cleansing energy. Release everything else.
4. Give thanks and depart with a quiet heart.
4. Repeat as needed. You may see variations on the clear crystal, perhaps quartz of various shades, rose or citrine as applicable to your situation, perhaps an amethyst or an emerald. Reach, if you can for a Lemurian Crystal and ask to absorb the learning inscribed upon its surfaces.
5. Carry a protective stone with you as talisman to take you back to this sacred space when you need a reminder. In this way you establish new patterns to replace those which no longer serve your life purpose.
Come here often, I am always glad to see you.
July 14, 2021
*Referred by Anita Sacco. See "Recommended Channelers" under "Resources" tab. Anita can be contacted for purchase of obtaining the recipe for her protection spray or readings at https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleEnd.