Updated: Mar 29, 2021
You recognize Wisdom with your heart.
Moses:* Yes, Ann. I want to talk with you and your readers about wisdom. It’s a funny thing to talk about because it really only makes sense in practice. And I, as a very old soul, have had plenty of practice.
I can’t really bring down wisdom for the ages on numbered tablets as I was held to do with the Ten Commandments. Putting down a few directives on paper, the internet, or even a tablet of stone means little to nothing unless those directives actually touch the lives of real human beings.
So where can you find wisdom, that elusive understanding that put everything in perspective?
First, let’s look at what it is not so that we can put a few parameters on this quest. Here are a few warning signs that wisdom is not present and in fact may have departed for healthier climes.
1. Wisdom is not loud. It does not scream and shout or jump up and down and yell at you.
2. Wisdom does not sneak up on you from behind and stick a pin into your most hopeful thoughts.
3. Wisdom does not condemn or denigrate.
4. Wisdom does not lie or intentionally mislead.
5. Wisdom does not cheat or take advantage.
And here are some of the ways you can recognize wisdom:
1. You recognize Wisdom with your heart. Wisdom can come through pain, but even so it inevitably settles your heart into its natural rhythm and puts you in concert with the cosmos at your deepest level. You can hear the eternal locks click home when Wisdom comes to visit.
2. Wisdom does not desert you. Those about you may be giving you what they believe to be good advice, but Wisdom simply stands with you in times of joy, yes, but even more so in times of trouble.
3. Those spirits who have carried the knowledge of God’s love in their hearts can weather much. They may go down for the count, but when they put their hand in yours, you know you can keep walking because you are walking with Wisdom.
4. Wisdom has as many different faces as there are sentient beings on the planet, each offered to us in the way we can most benefit and receive at the time, but always, always with kindness.
5. You will know if you are meeting Wisdom because it will bring you love, and love will bring you home.
If you are so inclined, please share with us how wisdom has visited with you. Thank you for allowing my presence here.
March 28, 2021
*Anita Sacco. See "Recommended Channelers" under "Resources" tab. Anita can be contacted for purchase of obtaining the recipe for her protection spray or readings at https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleEnd.